Thursday, May 19, 2016

Wire Fraud Scammers Target Real Estate Transactions Warning- It is happening in St Lucie County

Very important for anyone not just for people currently involved in Real Estate Transactions to read. 
Share with everyone you know because I am sure that someone you know right now is involved in some sort of real estate transaction and this is happening locally as well. 
I know that this has happened locally this year. It was announced at the St Lucie Board of Realtors. Don't wire any money without a direct call to your title company first. 
Don't go by emails, faxes or even calls from someone saying they are from the title company or represent your agent. 
These thieves are sneaky and it is 10's and even 100's of thousands of dollars they are stealing.

I work hard to make sure my customers are not taken advantage of and so do the title companies that I work with. 
if you need to find out the value of your home please contact me or you can get a quick computer estimate here http://www.movetostlucie.com/what-is-my-home-worth.html
Or do a property search here http://www.movetostlucie.com/


772-444-6696
dawnburlace@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

You think Interest Rates are Scary?